Matchy Matchy Sets

Tuesday 2 May 2017



Legacy got her first matchy set the other day, I got her the Le Mieux Mustard set with the close contact pad. I've found the parts of this set quite cheap on ebay for you, the fly-veil for £16.99, the polo bandages for £21 both with free postage. I've found the close contact pad in small/medium for £26.50 plus postage, although there's only one available of this one, and I've found the dressage cut for £37.95 and the Gp cut for £37.95. 
In this post I've decided to show you all some other matchy sets I'd love to buy for Legacy.



This one is a Busse Toska Matching set with Gp Saddle Cloth, Bandages and Fly Veil for £64.50.
There is also an option for this without the bandages for £49.95 and it also comes in Olive. 


















The next set is the HKM Dressage and Fly Veil set in Azure/Navy, this is on ebay for £27.95. I feel this colour would look great on Legacy, especially in the winter with her dark coat, but I also think this would look great on Cloudy as he will make the colour stand out more being a white grey. 


The next set up is new from LE Mieux, it's in the colour Corn Blue from their spring/summer collection this year. 
Here are the items and prices:

























And the last set among many others that I would like for Legacy is this Anky one in Gipsy Grey that is new for this spring/summer. 
You can get the saddle pad in a jump or dressage cut, both are £39.95. There are also matching bandages and a fly veil. Although I would probably use these Anky Technical Climatrol Boots for Legacy. 

Would you get any of these matchy sets? Which sets are you planning on buying next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Skimlinks Test