Some Ways I Earn Extra Money...

Saturday 29 April 2017


We'd all like some extra money to spend on our horses, here are a few ways that I have found to earn some extra money to spend on Legacy. Now all of these ways are easy but unfortunately not all of them are quick, but they are great to do when you're bored. They are all pretty much survey based and they mainly take no longer than 20-30 minutes as an estimated time they give. Depending on how efficient you are they could take half that time. 


The first one is one that I'm quite new to but have already earned £5 on. It's Swagbucks on this you can earn points by doing quite a few different things. You can earn points on this site by  
- Answering surveys
- Watching Videos
- Searching the web through them
- Playing games
& Shopping through them and earning a percentage back. 
So far all the money I have earned is by answering surveys and I've only been doing this here an there for the last 2 weeks. 



The next one is Top Cashback and I've been using this one for a while. Since I've been using this site I've earned £53.10 back through my shopping. Here is an image of my equestrian retailers.



You can see that since using this site I've spent £157.06 on Robinsons equestrian (which is no longer featured on the site, but Sports Direct is) and earned £8.36 back, now that doesn't seem a lot but it's your own money that you've got back for nothing. Same again with Derby House, I've spent £87.50 on this site and had £6.08 back through Topcashback. How much you get back is depending on the rate at that current time, typically they stay between 4-6%. Other sites you can get cashback though these are Naylors, PetPlan Equine and Church Equestrian


After That I like to use YouGov, this is a site that allows you to give your opinion on the latest goings on in the world from the government to the latest football game. These types of questions and polls are ones that you do for free, these then qualify you for the surveys. For me as I haven't done much of the qualifying questions I get on average 1-2 surveys a week. Each survey is typically worth 50 points and takes 10-15 minutes long but I've done some in 5 before. These are nice quick and easy surveys which can be done over breakfast. You need to earn 5,000 points before you can cash out anything but these 5,000 points also equal £50. This will be a nice little extra for me when it gets to that time. 


The last one I use is Opinion Outpost, this is the one where I have found it easiest to cashout money. You only need 50 points to cashout £2.50 and this can go straight into your Paypal account. Most surveys on this range between 5-25 points. The higher the points worth the longer the survey takes but I don't think I've ever done one more than 30 minutes. The surveys on this one can be a little hit or miss to if you will qualify for them but it's worth trying each one as it's only a few seconds/minutes of your day if you don't. It can get a little disheartening when you are refused for a few surveys in a row but it's best to stick at it. So far I have saved up £25 on this site and I'm planning on buying Legacy a new waterproof fly rug with the money from this. It's worth the little bit of extra time when you get can things like that.

 Another way I try to save up money is to put away any loose change I have in a tin. I either try to make my loose money up to a whole number in my purse and the rest will go in the tin or I will put anything up to the value of 20p into the tub. If I have the spare money I will throw in a £1 here an there. It all adds up in the end if you manage to not take any out. 

Have you tried any of these ways to save or earn extra money before? Do you have any other new ways I don't know about? Let me know please either on here or twitter @xraceradventure.



1 comment:

  1. 5 Tips to Reach more students online
    Become a Tutor
    Students didn't mystically show up all of a sudden. You are needed to use different approaches to reach more students online.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Skimlinks Test