Dublin Country Boots For Sale.

Friday 12 May 2017

I have 2 pairs of Dublin country boots for sale. I bought them and I'm unable to bring them back hence selling them both. This is a great opportunity as these boots are no longer made by Dublin anymore. If you're interested in any of these you can email me on pheobejane123@gmail.com or tweet me at @xraceradventure

First up is the Dublin Turnout Boots in Size 8. They are brand new in the box and rrp for £159.99. I've added in a screenshot from Derby House to show the leg measurements for the boots. 
I'm looking for £100inc P&P but I'm also open to offers.



Next up is the Dublin Estuary Tall Boots in size 6. These are also brand new in the box and these rrp at £159.99. 
I'm looking for £100 inc P&P but open to offers again on these. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Skimlinks Test