Christmas Gift Ideas Part 1

Thursday 16 November 2017





Here is part 1 of a few gifts I think would be great for christmas, these are gifts that I would be happy to receive myself (maybe not the hip flask as I'm not a drinker but I feel it's a great gift) as I wouldn't like to recommend anything that I wouldn't like. 
I actually got the Your Horse magazine subscription last christmas myself and am thinking about getting it again off my mum this year. I also think the My Horse Box Subscription would be great as you can chose for it to be a one off box, a rolling subscription or a 3 month one off subscription. The Noble Outfitter socks I feel would be either great as a little stocking filler (depending on how much you spend) or as part of a main present. The custom horsehair bracelet is something I was going to get for my mum this year made with Cloudys tail, but she had a show back in September so I didn't want to be cutting out a part of his tail, and then after that I got a little lazy and missed the deadline of the site I was looking at, but this is definitely something I want to get her and I'm crossing fingers I can get it for her birthday instead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Skimlinks Test