Riding Legging & Tights Wishlist

Monday 15 May 2017

We've all seen the latest riding clothing hype of riding leggings and tights and I've also seen many others say they're just expensive gym or running leggings which I guess they essentially are. So far I've not splashed out and bought a pair and have only tried the running leggings on sale in Tesco, but I've decided to do a post on some I'd like to try out.

First up is the latest edition of the very first pair I ever seen available. These are the Black Technical Stretch Leggings from Aztec Diamond. They are available in the sizes xs - xl and retail at £35.00. These look super comfortable and I've always wanted to try these out since I first seen them.

Next up is the Horze womens knee patch active tights by Horze. These are available in Navy, Light brown and black. These retail at £26.99. I'm actually really interested in these are they are the first pair of leggings or tights that I've seen that only have the knee patches, all the others I've seen have a full seat. Think I might have to try these out next payday, as it's great with Horze having free postage too. 

The next ones are the Dublin Performance Cool It Riding Tights by Dublin. These come in a variety of colours and the Cool it tights are the summer edition of these tights, they also have a winter edition which are the Warm it tights. The Cool it tights retail at £39.49. the main attraction for these tights are that they are full seat but will gel rather than the usual suede feel. The gel still allows you the freedom that you will get with the tights. The only thing with these that I'm hesitant about is the gel, which is great but when you also have a gel seat saver I don't know if it's going to be too much gel. 


Last up are the Pro Riding Tights With Pocket by Derby House. I've never tried any of Derby House's own brand clothing before and I've read and heard mixed reviews on them. But these riding tights are something I'd like to try possibly when/if they come on sale/promotion in the future to see how they are. They retail at £39.99


Have you tried any of these featured Leggings or Tights? If so what's you opinions on them? Are they worth buying or not?






1 comment:

  1. Good to know about these riding tights wish list. Keep sharing such details here. Even I am quite interested in getting new apparels for my fitness sessions but finding a perfect pair of workout leggings and tank tops for the summer season is quite a big thing as I have never invested in this stuff before. I wonder if you can help me regarding it!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Skimlinks Test