Waldhausen Spring/Summer 2018 Wishlist.

Tuesday 24 April 2018


I've recently just seen the new spring/summer 2018 horse & rider range from Waldhausen and there's so many things that I'd love to have for myself and Legacy. I have many itmes from their past collections and although they're not a budget brand, you defiantly are paying for the quality of the product. As they're a German based brand not all of their products are in fluent english.   

They've brought out one of my favourite colour combinations that I've seen by far. I've never been a pink person and have never bought pink for Legacy because of this but the dusky pink colour they have used with the silver grey I can't get enough of. Because of liking it all so much I've decided to do a wish list of items for Legacy and then a list for myself. 








Erin Breeches - These looks great as I find it hard to find a pair of breeches which just have silicone on the knee and not a full seat, Due to having a gel seat saver I don't need the full seat. 

Vigo Quilted Mixed Fabric Jacket in Night Blue - I feel this would be a great jacket for the chillier days in spring and due to the colour you could get away with using it through to autumn too. The hood is a great added extra as you never know when it's going to rain over here. I think this would be a great jacket for down the yard but also a great fashion item for day to day as well.

Metropolitan Reflective Riding Gloves - I feel these would be great as they are lightweight, soft and breathable. These are great for the warmer weather in the summer. 

Valencia Fashion Fleece Jacket - I think this would be  a great lightweight sporty fleece lined figure cut jacket. This would be great for riding or around the yard when there's a slight chill in the air. 

Villach Mixed Fabric Fleece Jacket - This is like the Vigo Quilted Jacket but without the hood and more lightweight. This would stand between the Vigo jacket and the Valencia jacket. Like the Vigo jacket this would be great for either being around the yard or day to day wear.

Have you ever tried anything from this brand before? Like the look of the items? Check them out on the site and look out for your local stockist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Skimlinks Test