Bridleway Equestrian A/W 17/18 Wishlist

Monday 11 September 2017


I received the new Bridleway Equestrian Autumn/ Winter 17/18 catalogue with my latest BHS magazine and there's so much stuff that I'd love to have in it, I just had to share it with you all.

First up is 3 sets that I'd love to add to Legacy's matchy matchy collection. 
The Signature Fly Veil - £6.95 in Purple, Emerald and Black
The Signature Saddlecloth - £21.95 in Purple, Emerald and Black


The Falkirk Leggings - £39.50, These are fleece lined so are great for winter riding along with silicone grips on the knee.

The Cheviot Riding Leggings - £49.95, These also offer the silicone knee for grip and also have a handy pocket on the leg to hold your phone. 


The Kendal Pom Pom Hat - £12.50, Who doesn't love a nice wooly hat for the colder months with a pom pom on top.

The Hickstead Everyday Gloves - £15.95, I'm in need of some new riding gloves as the ones I have are holey are the tip of the finger and these look great. If they would fit my tiny fingers would be something else though. 

Apple Socks - £5.50, Who doesn't love a vibrant riding sock?



My hat and boots are currently kept in the boot of my car so these would be great to have to store them in. Even give them a bit of protection in the boot of my car. 









1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Skimlinks Test