Need Some New Rugs?

Sunday 10 May 2015

I couldn't pass up this opportunity to tell you all about the great rug sale Robinsons are having. If only I didn't just buy Legacy a new Weatherbeeta wardrobe, at this point of the sale I'm half tempted to buy her another one. The best deal I've seen on the site so far is a Weatherbeeta Freestyle Heavy Weight Rug Detach-A-Neck, Just look at this Deal! Saving £90!

  
If only I had the spare money I would buy this as a spare heavy like a shot. The Detach-A-Necks are great, She has a medium Detach-A-Neck and it's the best thing ever, 2 rugs in 1... Saving Money!

Here's the link to the rug. Don't forget to check out the site for other great deals.



P.s I am not getting anything out of writing this post apart from sharing a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Skimlinks Test