Stud Muffins Treats Review

Monday 27 March 2017



Now Legacy can be quite fussy when it comes to treats and trying new things. So when I first seen these I wasn't sure to buy them for her to try or not, but then I thought hey even if she won't eat them Cloudy will give them a go. They come in 3 different size packs of 3, 15 & 45. I decided to just pick up the 3 pack to try them out. 
These are not only general treats for horses but they have some great health benefits too with having human grade raw materials including Linseed, Fenugreek and Whole grains. These treats are also made up with oats, barley, wheat & molasses so if your horse reacts to any of these it's best to give in small portions. 

After not being sure to get these of not for so long it turned out that I shouldn't have waited around. Both horses ended up loving them, the first time Legacy had one her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head, I gathered this was due to the molasses in them. Cloudys reaction was pretty much the same. 
Although these are perfectly safe to give in moderation I tend to only give these to the horses on occasions such as their birthdays and christmas. I get a pack of 3 and they have 1 1/2 each.  
As I said these come in packs of 3, 15 and 45. 
They are a great price of average 
- £1.20 for a pack of 3
- £5.99 for a pack of 15
& £10 for a pack of 45

These prices will vary depending on where you buy them, but I found them for great prices over on VioVet, Plus postage is nice & cheap over on there. 

Here's a video of each horse loving their stud muffins:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Skimlinks Test